Revitalize and restore uniformity with this mildly foaming Cleanser recommended for those who experience pigment concerns. Highly refreshing, this daily wash contains four powerful skin illuminators which target lack of uniformity which can diminish a radiant, equalized complexion.
Wet hands, face and décolleté; gently massage cleanser onto skin in gentle sweeping motion. Rinse with warm water to remove.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aqua (and) Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (and) Cocamidopropyl Betaine (and) Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate (and) Lauryl Glucoside (and) Coco-Glucoside, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Blossom Extract, Glycerin (and) Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Kojic Acid, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Morus Alba (Mulberry) Root Extract, Glycerin (and) Water (and) Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Aromatic Extract.
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate - Offers anti-bacterial, comedolytic and brightening benefits to the skin.
- Mulberry Root Extract has been found to lighten age spots and uneven skin tone.
- Licorice Root Extract contains glycyrrhetic acid and flavinoids that have a soothing, regenerative and anti-oxidant properties. Licorice extract is thought to inhibit melanogenesis and is thus used as a skin whitening agent.
- Daisy Blossom Extract - Is one of the most sought-after natural skin lighteners as it addresses the three main pathways that lead to dark spots and uneven skin tone as a result of sun damage.
- Kojic Acid - Is used as a skin toner and lightener. It is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice. It is a depigmenting agent that targets age spots by helping to establish an even skin tone.